There has been a week off from the true PvPing that I crave since arenas have been down all week. Something or other about the season ending... I care not. I just want to kill. In the meantime I've been running a whole lot of Wintergrasp (made 18k honor off the quests in one day there) so I've gotten some better gear as a result. Now I just want to try out this gear for real. I've gone into battlegrounds and found that the extra resilience (up to around 680 or so now) has paid off, but I really really want to test it out in arenas. The only issue I'm having is that gemming for resilience has gimped my attack power and crit rate, so hopefully with the new gear I can re-gem and get some more of that back. What's the point of resilience if you can't hit massive blows too? Since the servers are down, I assume we're getting a patch that will at least reopen the arenas, so bring it on.
No comments:
Post a Comment